Monday, October 21, 2019
Registration process is started from 21-10-2019 and last date to submit registration form is 31-12-2019.
- Registration of students from Government Schools under School Education Department is compulsory.
- Registration of students from schools under Punjab Education Foundation is compulsory.
- All Private Schools will register their students at their relevant ECC (Govt. Secondary / Higher Secondary School).
- Private candidates may register themselves at any Examination Cluster Centre (ECC) in Punjab
- Registration Forms for PEC Examination 2020 will be avaliable soon to download from here.
- Copy of CNIC of Parent / Guardian and two photographs of the candidate are mandatory for registration. Copy of birth certificate / Form “B” / admission withdrawal register of the school is also required for registration
Salient Features of PEC Examination 2020
- Award of Scholarships on high achievements from Govt. of the Punjab
- Preparation of Standard Question Papers to eliminate RATTA System
- Standard Examination and Marking system
- Preparation of Model Papers for the guidance of teachers, students and parents